Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Internet-less

Is there such a word of 'internetless'? Well, who cares kan!

What happened was, our streamyx was down the whole day last Saturday. Then, another problem timbul. The old tree near to our house fell and hit the telecom cable. Our telephone line was disconnected after that. My dad has been planning to chop down the tree but he always forget. When bad weather came, nah! lebih teruk and lebih susah :)

"Look at the sky and you are the sakai" Just kidding maa...

We had wet weather during weekends and it really frustrate me!

Dad, our handyman, trying to re-connect the telecom cable. It was drizzling and I didn't have a cap or umbrella "bahaya ohh ko Pa, tidak pakai glove, basah lagi. Nanti kana karen!"

Me, helping dad, by holding the ladder only hahaha and mom came to my rescue, giving a cap to me and at the same time, taking picture of me, "sempat lagi bah mama ni"

and who is this? sleeping peacefully *wink*

1 comment:

InobonG ProPer said...

Itu budak..bagus2 tidur..kamu kasi bangun kannnnn....

Mama tua marah kan? Dia x percaya tu xander bangun sendiri